Thursday, November 05, 2009

pig flu

I got the H1N1 vaccination today. Has anyone else had the vaccination already or plans to get it? Did you have any side effects?

4 comments:

.::still blinking::. said...

Got it. No side effects.

kristen said...

I'm so glad you got it-for benjamins sake. I am kicking myself everyday that i didn't get it. Because of my dumbness Elli was so freaking sick. ahh.
I can't wait to see you saturday! yay!

Kateka said...

I am too afraid to get it. The thing tomorrow is at 1 pm. I hope you can make it!

Jared and Cami said...

They gave it out at my work. I sat at the nurse's desk for an hour watching who was going in and who wasn't.(I base all my important decisions on what everybody else does) I finally gave in and got it and so far no paralysis.