Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Project: Neapolitan Scarf

I'm a pro at finding all sorts of projects, starting them, and then putting them aside due to my non-stick-to-it-iveness. I have 10-15 projects floating around, somewhere or another. A denim quilt, an Amy Butler quilt (which I will be writing about in an upcoming entry), a 100-flower scarf, appliqued onesies, a skirt with fabric flowers sewn on, and on and on. In the past couple months, I've been hit with a domestic fever slash organizing frenzy, or sorts, and have been going around and dusting off my various bags and piles of half finished projects in order to finally finish them. Current one is the Neopolitan Scarf I started once upon a time. Here is the finished product modeled by my cute sister, Megan:




I like how the colors turned out, but if I make this pattern again, I will make it wider. The original pattern called for it to be wider, but I like skinny scarves. Well, this pattern just looks better wider. Whatever. You live and learn (to follow the pattern).

4 comments:

The Stephens said...

Love it! I'll take 2!

.::still blinking::. said...

Would you teach me to knit?

Meg said...

What pattern did you use? thats adorable!!! Good job!

SJ said...

Thanks guys! And Meg, the pattern I used was http://www.iliveonafarm.com/newyorkscarf.html