Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tagged by Pickle

Here's how this tag works:
1. Go to the "My Pictures" folder on your computer
2. Upload the 4th picture from the 4th folder
3. Post the picture
4. Tag 4 others

I have no idea who this girl is, but when I find pictures of outfits I want to make, scarves I want to knit, hair cuts/colors I want to try out, or jewelry I want to make, I promptly copy and save the picture to it's respective folder on my computer for future reference. I saved this picture to the "Cute Hair" folder several years ago. I've secretly wanted to try this deep purple/brown hair color for that long, but have been way too scared to actually try it. I stick with mousy brown or stripy blond.

I tag Kateka, Cassie Belle, Tazia, and Kristen, if y'all want to play along.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Do it! You can always change it again in a few weeks.

Cassie said...

Rock it, Sar! I dare you.

Eva said...

do it! DO IT!

Kateka said...

That would be awesome! I would imagine you would have to rock her makeup too, but Barefoot Cassandra should be able to help with that.