Monday, August 18, 2008

Dear Friends and Family,

I am taking a bold step and making my blog private. I love having you all here with me to read and comment about my random life, and I love being a part of your blogs too. Please let me know your e-mail addresses you use to sign into blogger (along with who you are, if I don't already know) so that I can add you to a list of people who can read my blog. If you don't, you can't read my blog anymore and that would be a shame. You can either write your e-mail address to me as a comment to this blog (I have to approve the comments first anyway, so once I get it, I will delete the comment before it ever has the chance of being posted) or you can send them to my e-mail, or send them to my phone, if you know my number.

Thanks for entertaining me with your blogs. I love reading them. Please send me your e-mails so I can continue to entertain you with mine! Love you all.

No comments: