Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I Love...

-Friends who don't necessarily know what to say or what words of wisdom to give, but who do know that that is not the most important part of listening.

-Paying off debt, hardcore. Goodbye computer bill! Goodbye hospital bill from unexpected appendectomy! Hello freedom!

-Rediscovering my interests, passions, and loves, which I have been temporarily distracted from for the last couple months. They include:

Playing the piano, especially this song, La Valse de'Amelie from the delightful movie, Amelie. Can't play it nearly as well as that dude, but maybe soon.

Reading novels. Currently reading Little Children, with The End of the Alphabet next up, followed by No Country For Old Men. I love reading. Such a shame that I've neglected the novels for so long.

Having a TV series I'm addicted to. Currently it's E.R.. I'm on season 4 now, and still have what, about 6 seasons to go? Whoosh (as Kristen says). Long ways to go. But I totally enjoy watching it. Any recommendations for TV series or books to read? Let me know your favorites.

6 comments:

Cassie said...

I always have a TV show to watch or a book to read... We should play and I will recommend away.

My favorite TV show of the moment is "Pushing Daises". You can watch the whole first season on ABC.com.

Do it. I love you. Love love love you. Did I mention I love you? Love you.

kristen said...

Good one Skinny. MIssed your cute face. Let see...Favorite TV series is bachelor (although its not really a series)...Be quiet Pickle. I do love it. Favorite Book- way too many. ANything by Jodi Picoult, Leo Buscaglia, EE cummings...
There you have it. I love you dearly. when will I see you again?

Barefoot Cassandra said...

If I reccomend a book to you, you put in on your "Do Not Ever Read" List.

Barefoot Cassandra said...

If I reccomend a book to you, you put in on your "Do Not Ever Read" List.

.::still blinking::. said...

I just finished "east of Eden" by John Steinbeck. It was so good.

Tazia said...

I have recently found that I love the book, "The Last Lecture" it was amazing, he was truly inspirational. Also I loved "The Host", a Stephanie Meyer book but I think like 10 times better than her Twilight series.