I saw Enchanted and Stardust last week, and I loved them both. They are both so perfect for their respective genres, and so original and entertaining.
What I'm really looking forward to is Atonement. I read the book a little while ago and loved it. It was a great read. I'm not a fan of Keira Knightly, but I loved the book and am looking forward to the movie. I'm also looking forward to Love in the Time of Cholera which I read about a year ago, but am a bit nervous, as I suspect it will be filled with nudity and sex and such.
I have to write a final draft of a huge paper that is due tonight. But it is the last paper I will ever have to write for college (Yee-haw!), unless, of course I go to graduate school. But it's a nice feeling to be almost totally done with something. What do I do now though?
No comments:
Post a Comment