Saturday, October 20, 2007

I've had my cell phone for over two years, and finally decided to get a new one. When I went to the T-Mobile store, the guy took one look at my phone and said, "I haven't seen one of these in ages. You should take it on Antiques Roadshow." It was true. I'm a text fanatic and my old phone would only hold 30 before flashing annoying warning signs that I was out of space. It got to the point where I would charge it all night long and by 4:00 the next day, it would be dead again. No camera, no speaker phone, no fun.

So I purchased myself a Nokia 5300 XpressMusic.


It plays 250 songs, and has picture and video capabilities, as well as holding infinite text messages. It's about the coolest thing I've purchased in a while, and I've been playing with it all weekend long.

I took lots of pictures at my cousin Tazia's wedding yesterday. To my joy, she wore lovely ruby red slippers under her wedding gown.



The ceremony was lovely, and the setting wonderful. Everything was in gorgeous fall colors of red, gold, and brown. Best wishes and happiness to her and her new husband.

And P.S., guess who caught the bouquet? Yep, yours truly. Made a wild, fiendish leap for it.

No comments: