Tuesday, July 03, 2007
In addition...
I am not against marriage. I want to get married. In fact, when I find the right person, I can’t wait to have a family. I can’t wait to fall in love with a man who is good for me and I for him. I can’t wait to have children with him, to bring beings into this crazy world, to wade through the filth and come out on top. To bring little beings from God into this world who look like me and my husband and who are pure and good (which I just pray are qualities I can help them learn to retain all their lives). I cannot think of a better way for God to tell me that he loves me than to allow me to bring someone into this world and teach them about Him and teach them the things they need to become successful and compassionate people. I think about the fact that we are given the ability to create life and I am amazed. I am amazed every single time I think of it. There could not be anything in the world more beautiful and fulfilling and right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW, that's about all I can say.Your prospective on such matters is truly inspiring. You could answer the most difficult questions on paper, and make them seem mere child's play, and easily understood for others. Thank you for your blogs.
Thank you kiddo. I'm glad you like to read my ramblings-on.
Post a Comment