Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Olive Oil

Is it just me does 99.9% of the population find romance in the summer? Love is in the freaking air and everyone is breathing it in. I try to breathe it in and end up coughing on smog. It sucks to be part of the .1% who sit back and watch all their friends find their eternal companions. For the normal person, this could be rather a lonely time but fortunately I've got things like, um, well I go to the gym sometimes, and read a book once in a while. It's even better when I get loving support from those closest to me...

"At least when I graduate college, I'll be married."
"You know, we do want grandkids someday."
(Overheard)..."They will never get married!!!"

Once in my high school seminary class, my teacher told us how olive oil is made. You take an olive and apply pressure. Applying pressure to the olive will produce the oil you want, but the olive is effectively destroyed in the process.

3 comments:

.::still blinking::. said...

Read this.

SJ said...

That's so funny. It's so familiar. Where do you find all these random blogs you read? I'd like to find some but never know where to look or how to find them. Are they your friends?

.::still blinking::. said...

I don't know how I find them. But if I find a good one I keep looking at it.

There are a lot of shotty ones to wade through also.