Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Weird But True
I've been giving my blog a new look and for some reason, it doesn't show my list of friends' blogs on the side. It also doesn't show my blog archive. Yet if you click on any random blog entry, there they will be! Weird. I don't get it. I tried fixing it, but for the life of me I was stumped. Any computer or blogging wizzes want to add imput on what I may be doing wrong or how I can get those lists back up on the main page? Thanks! And many apologies for neglecting my blog. Many apologies but no promises. I am flaky as hell and have no motivation to change quite yet. Perhaps in the future though. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ah, I wish I knew. I am actually really crap about blog design and stuff. Good luck, Ruby.
I am just glad you are blogging again. I get angry when I can't get updates on my people :)
blogger sucks lately.
Post a Comment