Oh he's getting SO big! Joseph is going to eat him up!
I like him a lot.
I took that photo! I love that blonde baby!
Its from you! He looks even more like Joseph now that he has blonde hair, he is so incredibly cute. He has hair like Macie. She came out with really dark hair and now she is a blonde baby too, their twins.
shut up skinny. He's the cutest freaking thing I've ever seen in my life. Seriously! Ahh. I just love him-and you! :)
I want to hear that sound he makes when he has a question. You should call me and leave a voicemail with him doing that. I love it, love it, love it.
When did he get so BIG???????? Holy crap. I need to come visit.
wow. look at those eyes. He is going to be such a ladies man
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh he's getting SO big! Joseph is going to eat him up!
I like him a lot.
I took that photo! I love that blonde baby!
Its from you! He looks even more like Joseph now that he has blonde hair, he is so incredibly cute. He has hair like Macie. She came out with really dark hair and now she is a blonde baby too, their twins.
shut up skinny. He's the cutest freaking thing I've ever seen in my life. Seriously! Ahh. I just love him-and you! :)
I want to hear that sound he makes when he has a question. You should call me and leave a voicemail with him doing that. I love it, love it, love it.
When did he get so BIG???????? Holy crap. I need to come visit.
wow. look at those eyes. He is going to be such a ladies man
Post a Comment