Thursday, March 19, 2009

Why I'm glad I have family and friends with photographic talent...

Because I have none. As testament to this, here are two of my best photos of Benjamin.

No face. *

Strange face.

That last picture is not going to win any Best Photo or Cutest Baby awards, but gosh, it makes me laugh every time I see it. He actually is quite an adorable baby, but just happened to be in one of those chin-squash-neck poses his mum put him in in which one's neck can't support one's head. Oh, the joys of this human body. 

In an upcoming post, I'll put up some "cute" pictures and a little bit about his personality.  

* (ignore the bra in the background)

5 comments:

Tazia said...

That is the funnies picture ever! I laughed when I saw it too! I love it.

Aubrey said...

That face is hilarious! I laughed right out loud!

kristen said...

That's the best thing I've ever seen. Hehe. i laughed my face off!
I love that little benjamin!

Kateka said...

Oh my gosh. I am at work and when I saw that picture it started as a giggle and the more I looked at it, the harder I laughed. I got to the point that my stomach hurt and I was squealing. Everyone around me was looking at me like I was nuts. Such a funny picture.

Firecat said...

You know, I didn't even notice the bra until you pointed it out and I had to go back and find it. =) Benji may not appreciate you posting that picture of him for the world to see when he is 16, but as for right now, he has no say. He he. Love it.