Very, very, very cute. Your hair looks radiant by the way.
He is SO adorable!
From whatever angle you look at is...he's gorgous (or handsome and the boys like to be called).
CUTE! I love the B&W one of the 2 of you together! Nice angle Makayla!
I love these pictures, he looks like a little model baby!
He is so sweet! She did a really good job. What does she charge?
What a gorgeous couple you two make. Love you Sarah!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Very, very, very cute. Your hair looks radiant by the way.
He is SO adorable!
From whatever angle you look at is...he's gorgous (or handsome and the boys like to be called).
CUTE! I love the B&W one of the 2 of you together! Nice angle Makayla!
I love these pictures, he looks like a little model baby!
He is so sweet! She did a really good job. What does she charge?
What a gorgeous couple you two make. Love you Sarah!
Post a Comment