I know, the lighting and quality of the picture is horrible (blasted camera phone), but the picture was just too cute not to post. I'm now in the market for a proper camera so I can be a proper mom-blogger, posting thousands of photos of my baby in every imaginable pose, costume, and facial expression. He had his first appointment last week and pooped all over the nurse's hand. Now THAT would have been the perfect Kodak moment.
6 comments:
You are both GORGEOUS!!!!
This is quite possibly one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen.
He looks so different! I am so obsessed with this picture. I feel like a lesbo because I set it as my background on my computer. :) It is just so precious. You should just send me a new picture of him daily.
Yay for more pictures! I am all for that. I want to come see your little boy again he is darling.
This picture is THE cutest! The way you are both looking at each other is super PRECIOUS (how's that for a "Proper Mom" word?). Benjamin has grown so much already!
Oh, and I laughed histerically at the baby pooping on the nurse story!
I can't decide who is more beautiful. He is definitely going to be handsome. I wish you'd post pictures every day. I love him already.
Post a Comment