So I finished a project!

I made this headband from the pattern called Dreamswatch, an adorable pattern I've had my eye on for quite a while. It's not the neapolitan colored scarf I wrote about earlier, although it is the same colors. I admit I just like pink, brown, and cream together. And I'm am a huge fan of the criss-cross design. Sorry, the close up picture is kind of bad.

My sister Megan is modeling the finished product, and since her birthday was Christmas Eve, I gave it to her as a present. Happy Birthday Megan!

5 comments:
well son of a gun. I love that little headband. You are such a talented little thing. I love you.
that's delightful
That headband is awesome, and might I add that Megan looks very cute, I love her red hair.
Why yes, you can make me one. How thoughtful of you. :)
It is SO cute.
Post a Comment