I confess I say whatever on my mind, even though it is mean sometimes and it often leads to fights.
I confess I didn't get up until noon today.
I confess I'm terrified of people holding my baby after he is born. This is my first one, and I'm a new mom, and I'm paranoid about everything.
I confess I really, really want a Dr. Pepper.
2 comments:
I confess I want to buy you a Dr. Pepper.
I remember one particular family member who shall not be named asked to hold Gentry when he was a babe and Makayla asked this said family member to wash their hands and they refused and were thoroughly offended. Point being, your the mom, do what you want and don't let people who are dumb hold him, family or not. I've heard of people carrying around hand sanitizer, so that when people ask they just give them a squirt. I think most people wouldn't be offended, and those who are, are lame.
Post a Comment