Thursday, November 13, 2008

My mum showed this to me. It reminds me of my college days.


The Stress Diet


Breakfast
1/2 grapefruit
1 piece whole wheat toast
8 oz skim milk


Lunch
4 oz lean broiled chicken breast
1 cup steamed zucchini
herb tea
1 Orea cookie


Mid-Afternoon Snack
Rest of the package of Oreo cookies
1 quart of Rocky Road ice cream
1 jar Hot Fudge


Dinner
2 Loaves Garlic Bread
Large Mushroom and Pepperoni Pizza
Large Pitcher Dr. Pepper
3 Milky Way Bars
Entire frozen Sara Lee cheesecake, eaten directly from the freezer.

5 comments:

.::still blinking::. said...

Well I never.

Cassie said...

Yep... sounds like a day at the Cobblestone House alright.

I sure miss your Soda/Lettuce diet.

SJ said...

Pickle-
I do NOT miss that diet. What absolute misery! I think this pregnancy thing suits me just fine... eat anything that strikes my fancy whenever it strikes. The whole "consume an entire Sara Lee cheesecake in one sitting"... that's more like it!

Tazia said...

That is the funniest thing. That sounds just like me, a perfect breakfast and lunch and then I get too crazy for my own good, and some how a large bag of M&M's is suddenly gone.

Kateka said...

Oh... I think I could definitely stick to something like this.