I am a sucker for everything fall/autumn/Halloween. I love the cool, pleasant air at night, and the seasonal spice and pumpkin flavors that pop up everywhere for a short time. I've not even a huge fan of the flavor of pumpkin, but I can't help myself from trying everything pumpkin that come around just for the season, simply because it reminds me of the season. My favorite? The pumpkin cheesecake from Olive Garden.

It was incredible. I was already stuffed with salad, breadsticks, and pasta, but I nearly ate a whole piece and wanted more.
My least favorite? Pumpkin flavored Hershey's Kisses. I had such high hopes for them, but they were yucky! I love kisses, especially the peanut butter kisses and cherry cordial kisses. I'll stick with them.
5 comments:
I hate pumpkin pie as a pie, but as a flavor of ice cream, shakes and lotion I love it.
Yum. Yum. Yum.
I eat it up.
Oh I have to agree! the pumpkin cheesecake at OG is amazing. I hate all things pumpkin but I could eat tons of that cheesecake. :)
Just one of the many things I love about you Sarah. Your little seasonal obsessions. Love you.
I promise my love, it was a last minute decision. I drove to Logan at 11:30 at night to surprise Horne. I know this is impossible to fathom considering our nocturnal habits while at Utah State- but she was asleep! Luckily Nathan Howard took me in and I didn’t have to sleep in my car. But, I missed you every minute. Logan is just not the same without the Feisty Four.
Sarah every time I log on and see that pumpkin cheesecake I am one of Pavlov's dogs and start lathering...
How are you doing?
Post a Comment