
I'm leaving for 9 days to vacation in California. It was a random decision, made about a week ago after we sent my brother off to the MTC (and I will write a blog about that, with pictures, later).
As vacations end up turning into fast food worship, I've decided to try to eat salads, whole wheat items, etc., except for one exception. I plan on completely indulging myself in the goodness of an In 'N Out Burger, if we happen to pass one. The best kind of burger there is one where the onions and cheese are fried up together and then put on top of the patty. If you have only ever tried the traditional burger from In 'N Out, give this one a try. It's incredible for sure.
5 comments:
Have fun on your vacation and good luck with the healthy eating!
Hamburger, animal style, ketchup instead, fries and a vanilla milkshake. That is my order. Oh so good.
But we have In n' out here so it's not such a big deal.
I had my first In-N-Out experience with Stu when we went to California a couple years ago, and it was heaven. Why are there none here in Utah?! Oh how frustrating! We are going to Lake Powell in a couple of days and I asked if we would be stopping at an In-N-Out, and unfortunately there are none along the way for us. He said instead that we'd go to the "Junction". At that was the day my dreams were squashed. HAVE FUN!! EAT TONS OF THAT YUMMY FOOD FOR ME!
In answer to you Ms. Kakes, the reason we have none in Utah, is because the meat comes from California, and because none of their meat is frozen, ever, they have a tough time figuring out how to get it out to the more western stores. Really it just comes down to finding a more central supplier, and as crazy as it may seem, In-N-Out only has like, 30 stores total.
Although they did just build one in St. George.
THEY'RE COMING!!
I just ate at In-N-Out yesterday. Haha. So delish. I love their fries.
when can we see your cute face skinny jones?
Post a Comment