Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Wow, I've lost 5 pounds in 2 days.  I didn't realize breakups were such effective diets.  Maybe I need to get my heart broken more often.  ;)  
But that is all.  No more airing my dirty laundry in public.  No more of this negativity.  Only positive things from here on out.

I saw some incredible movies this week. Dan In Real Life and 3:10 to Yuma were two of the better ones I watched.  If you've seen good ones lately or have any recommendations, let me know.

5 comments:

Barefoot Cassandra said...

I am tagging you. Look at my blog to see what that means!

Anonymous said...

Well skinny jones...You don't need him anyways. I love you! So does everyone else that knows you. You should eat because remember when we all we had were hershey kisses and popcorn...

Cam and Linds said...

Sarah!
long time no talk! Hope things are going well for you. I am glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch, but we should probably have a cobblestone reunion here shortly!

Anonymous said...

You may have seen them.... "Lars and the Real Girl" and "Good Luck Chuck"

Anonymous said...

You don't know me, and I came across your blog quite on accident. But I just had to say I am sorry that you are feeling this way. I know that same feeling, we have a mutual heartbreak. If you ever want to talk email me undesirable@live.com