Saturday, October 13, 2007

Mellow Redhead

So as it turns out, I'm dating someone. His name is Todd.



He works until after midnight every night, which explains why I'm here typing on a Friday night. Bah. Good times though. Gives me something to look forward to.

Todd is a redhead. My sister is dating a redheaded boy too. We affectionately call them our "Mellow Redheads" because they are both subdued and because we are inclined to give everyone and everything nicknames.

Forgive the double chin in the picture. His is cute though, isn't he? He gave me roses yesterday. My family called me up at work to tell me they had been delivered to my house. "This is just the most gorgeous vase you've EVER seen!" my mom gushed. "And the roses! A dozen pink and a dozen red!" I got home and indeed they were beautiful and fragrant. I've had some not-as-considerate manfriends in the past, so it always pleases but somewhat baffles me when someone give me flowers. It's as if I want to ask, "But...why?"

3 comments:

Barefoot Cassandra said...

Hurrah for our mellow redheads.

.::still blinking::. said...

I am also fond of the red headed sort.

Eva said...

and I