Tonight I saw the movie Premonition starring Sandra Bullock. She was fine in the movie, but I hated the movie with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns. Ok, not quite that much, but enough for it to occupy a place on my movie hate list (the only other movie on the list being Van Helsing). Coincidentally, I picked out the movie and insisted on watching it because I expected something totally different than what it turned out to be. I feel like pulling out It's a Wonderful Life to make up for it.
The company was good though. I hung out with Dan and his friends Mike and Jace, who are terribly fun to spend time with. The food was also good. The bruschetta burger at Applebee's is amazing.
3 comments:
That is disappointing. I really want to see this one.
I made the same mistake. Fortunately I got two power naps in before it was over.
If you want to see it, wait until it comes out in the dollar theaters or on video. I didn't think it was worth new release price, but that's just me. Perhaps you will like it a lot.
Post a Comment