Saturday, July 11, 2009

I need motivation

What's on your exercise playlist?

7 comments:

Jared and Cami said...

I'm a firm believer in Techno for working-out. It pumps me up! :)

SJ said...

Cami- any specific techno that you like a lot?

Katrina said...

Love the soundtrack to Run Lola Run. Probably works best if you have seen the movie. It is techno and the lyrics (when there are lyrics) are about running.

I really like Evanescence too. I guess I have been around too many morbid teenagers.

.::still blinking::. said...

I like Pink. Santana is super sexy. Good Charlotte. Cake. Maroon5. ColdPlay. September is good techno. The songs "Can't Get Over" and "Satellites." If you want more specific songs let me know. I like lots.

Jared and Cami said...

My little sister loaded it off someone else's computer, so it's just titled techno... I have no clue where it came from, so sorry.

Anonymous said...

I love to run to the song "Dreams," by the Cranberries. I am trying to think of others, but our ipod is lost right now and my husband has the computer with him. Really anything that makes me feel like I am cool when I am listening to it......... :)

I'll let you know if I think of anything else.

Kateka said...

I could have sworn I left a comment about this. Maybe you hate what I wrote and chose to delete it.... Hmmmm... I love Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, and The Streets have no name (can't remember the exact title) from U2.