I apologize for the inconsistency in my blogs. I've been feeling very weird and out of sorts lately, kind of like a stranger in my own life. I've chalked it up to post-partum depression, which sucks big time, and I'm still trying to figure out what that all means and how to deal with it. Hopefully I'll be back soon with some sort of regularity. In the mean time, the inconsistency in my life translated to inconsistency on my blog and in other areas of my life. We'll see.
4 comments:
Post partum stinks and can take over.
Keep me posted on your progress. I am very interested in dealing with that sort of thing as I am sure it will be part of this for me as well.
It helps me deal with post-partum depression just to know that that's what it is. My life is not necessarily awful and depressing, it's just that the hormones are out of wack.
I found that with my first baby, the post-partum was worse because going from having no kids to having a child is a 100% life shift. Numbers 2 and 3 have just thrown me another ball to juggle, but I was already juggling. Also, it can be depressing that, as sweet as they are, you are sort of chained to this new little person, and every 2 hours doggone it, you'd better be there. You're the only one who always knows what to do, and at the end of the day, the buck stops here. That's a lot of responsibility.
The time period where your life totally revolves around a baby is really short. But we only realize that in retrospect. :) It can be hard that we don't get the time we need to take care of ourselves anymore. I don't remember the last time I woke up on my own.
Anyway, that might have not even been what you were talking about, but that's how I related to what you were saying. And now that my comment is 3 times as long as your post, I will bid you adieu.
p.s. Here's to 4 months!
Love you Skinny. Let me know if there is anything I can do. We on for Friday lunch? Hope so, darling.
I once ate an entire bag of peanut m&m's.
Post a Comment