





And for good measure, here are a few cute ones. For the 12 hundred pictures in the "other" category, there are always one or two in the "cute" category. Not because he isn't cute (because he is, isn't he?... Am fishing here), but because I have a knack for taking some odd photos.

Gosh, I love him. Give me a couple more baby saturated posts, and then I'll be back other things.
7 comments:
He is such a stinkin' cutie!!!
Am laughing just as hard as I did that day at your house and was rolling when looking through your pictures. The one with your parents holding him is so funny. Also, the spit up one, oh my gosh, hilarious. He's so interested in whatever it is he is staring at, he doesn't even notice he is a spitting up fountain.
Oh I just LOVE that one of him smiling at your mom! Look how happy they both are!
I have looked at this post like 5 times, and I laugh hard every time. I just noticed this time around that in that one with the dazed look on his face, he is actually in the act of spitting up. Taking those kind of pictures is maybe a better talent than being an awesome photographer. Hilarious.
Oh goodness. The one with your parents... still gets me every time!
I forget that I don't get updates on your blog since it's private so I apologize for the lack of comments. :( he is so cute! I love even the awkward pics...
Ha HA ha!!!
Let it be known: He is DAMN cute... but makes really funny faces for our enjoyment. The first pic is my favorite.
Post a Comment