Tagged by Pickle
8 Shows I watch:E.R.
30 Rock
The Office
Pushing Daisies
The Food Network
Saturday Night Live
Family Guy
Arrested Development
8 things I did yesterday:
Assembled Christmas games for a family party
Knitted an ice cream colored scarf
Watched Gremlins
Took my sister's dog out to poop
Gave my opinion on bathroom tile
Whitened my teeth
Developed x-rays
Fell on the ice (on my back, luckily. Baby is undamaged)
8 places I like to eat:
Firehouse Pizza
Chili's
Cafe Rio
Old Spaghetti Factory
McDonald's (it's a pregnancy thing, I promise)
Pita Pit (and so is this... and less shameful than admitting a desire for McDonald's!)
Chick-fil-a
Olive Garden
8 things I am looking forward to:
The Mc----- Family Christmas Party
The Disneyland 1/2 Marathon next September
The arrival of baby Tarzan.
Feeling like I belong to a ward again
Christmas
The day when I can shave my legs and paint my toenails again
Taking showers. They are like unto massages.
Talking to my brother when he calls from Mexico
8 things on my wish list:
No debt
A healthy and content baby boy
Peace of mind
The eventual loss of all my baby weight, plus (or minus?) 10-15 more
Trip to Ireland
A temple recommend
A published novel (hopefully best-selling)
A digital camera
8 people I tag:
Aubrey
Kateka
Cassie
Makayla
Katrina
Tazia
Steph N.
Julie
5 comments:
I want to come to the McManama Family Christmas Party. Why don't they invite me?
You should probably tag Baby Tarzan. I want to see what his responses are...
Dear Baby Tarzan:
GET HERE ALREADY!
Love,
Aunt Pickle.
Sick of waiting. Just sayin'.
So ready to read the best selling book. The mind of Sarah Jean... its a mysterious thing.
Also looking forward to your published novel.
Post a Comment