I am... the walrus. Coo Coo Ca Choo.
I miss... Logan, specifically the fall and Halloween in Logan.
I think... Palin is one kick-ass lady who seems to be able to do it all. Just don't know if she'd be good in the oval office.
I know... better.
I want... to be a good mother.
I have... no sense of sarcasm. I always think you're being serious.
I search... the internet for random things, mostly obsessions I go through in phases. Examples: pictures of wedding dresses and jewelry to make; patterns for homemade stuffed animals or knitted mittens or ideas for jewelry (all of which I know I'll never end up making) and music.
I wish... I had the gumption and self-control to let my hair grow long. Really, really, ridiculously long.
I hate... to know that some people hold nothing sacred, not even sacred things.
I am... way too stubborn and set in my ways for my own good.
I fear... bills. So much so that I end up spending 3/4 of every paycheck on bills and then don't have enough money for other things. I have no idea what I'll do with myself when my big bills are paid and I realize I can keep some of my money. On the upside, my credit score is out of this world.
I always... revert back to self-doubt. It's a bad habit that has become a personality characteristic and those are very hard to change. But I am still trying.
I love... lamp. And my family. And lately, Lane. Thank you for being an amazing friend Lane.
I feel... ok with things (most of the time), confident that I'm on the right track, happy with my decisions.
I hear... my sister's Chihuahua pounding itself over and over against the door, trying to get enough attention to be let out.
I smell... chocolate. We just made cute little Dr. Seuss cupcakes. Fondant is amazing.

I don't... want to die.
I wonder... if it's ever going to happen for me.
I care... but don't know how to show it very often.
I regret... switching to psychology as my major. I was born to graduate in English and have always known it.
I am... hard on myself (I'm keeping that one from Kristen's list).
I believe... in God, and that good things will happen for me, even though it's terribly hard right now.
I dance... not so much anymore. I used to.
I sing... hymns in my head in the mornings when I just barely wake up. It's incredible how well it calms the morning anxiety.
I write... a lot less than I used to, which is really unfortunate. Now is the time I should be writing more than ever.
I win... the contest for spitting watermelon seeds the farthest. And once, a hula hooping contest.
I lose... brain cells when I watch anything football related on TV.
I never... understand the appeal of fads like Harry Potter and the Twilight series.
I listen... to the last song of Les Miserables and cry.
I can... sleep for 10-12 hours every night and feel absolutely fine about it.
I read... the classics. Having grown up with them, I can't really ever go back to the regular stuff.
I am... learning this lesson, so that I can move onto the next one.
I am tagging Cassandra Belle, and anyone who wants to do it. This is a really fun tag to do, so go for it.
2 comments:
You are too cool, I have always wanted to be you, and you were always the one who inspired me to write in my journal. I always thought that you were so funny, and deep and to awesome for words. P.S. I had a dream that I was dating Michael Phelps and he wanted to marry me and realized that I was already married and so me, you and Kateka decided that you looked enough like me that you would marry him instead. So you and Michael Phelps got married. Lol, how cute.
I... love Sarah. Its been ages. I am calling you this evening- and we are planning a get together. I can't take it anymore!!!
Post a Comment