My cousin posted this on her blog, and I wanted her to write a memory of me, so I'm providing a space for it, and for everyone! to play the game. Play! And also, I promise: posts of things past to come very soon, and a cease and desist of my putting exclamation points and various other bad grammar randomly throughout my blogs.
Your first memory of me...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
6 comments:
When you were a new born baby, you lived in a duplex. Its ground level was half basement half not. While you were asleep one day on the living room couch, Cassie and I screamed through the living room window at you until you started crying. :)
Oh heck skinny jones-where to begin. I remember the first time we met and you wanted to switch apartments with me- I hated you for a minute. Then you moved in and became my roommate! Whoosh! That was a good day. THere are so many favorite memories and it is hard to pick just one- However, all time favorite was probably the day we watched your car get towed away from the house. The look on your face was priceless! I still laugh sometimes about that one. I will always love you.
The first memory that popped up in my head of you was when we went to see "The Dark Knight" but the first memory I have off you is when I visited the Single's ward for the first time. I had just met Mike and Andrew earlier in Sacrement Meeting. When I saw you, Mike was sitting on the couch with you flirting with you. Good times!
My first memory... I have such a bad memory. But I think I remember one time you accidentally locked Tazia in the bathroom of our West Jordan house when she was a baby. They were able to get her out just fine, but you felt really bad about it and wouldn't talk to anyone for the rest of the day. But of course, I have many more memories than that. Matching outfits on the weekends, scaring Tazia and Megan all the time (loose scary guy in the neighborhood who beat you, close ligning Megan in the throat with a broom, locking them in the basement while we swung every possible body part from the vent), snowcones, $1 movies, that pool...jensen's pool (I don't remember the name) that was always too hot but it didn't matter, Halloweens, EFY, workouts, sharing crushes, etc. Obviously I could go on forever...
"It gave up the ghost." That was a good one, Kristen!
Too many memories to name, lover.
Remember that time we trick-of-treated... our senior year of college?! Nerds.
You seemed familiar to me.
Post a Comment