Monday, March 03, 2008

forever monsters

I so didn't realize that being sick could last 2 MONTHS OF THE 12 IN A YEAR. I either have strep, bronchitis, or any of the other random bacterial or viral throat ailments. I suppose the lesson I am to learn from all of this is not to take swallowing for granted anymore. Every time I swallow, I imagine the little monsters in my throat laughing maniacally and tenting their fingers, Monty Burns style. I've developed a death rattle. If this lasts much longer, I'm going to need to procure myself a big dose of Hibernol.

4 comments:

.::still blinking::. said...

me too.

Kateka said...

Oh Sarah. That is too funny. You poor thing. Get better soon! Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Kateka said...

Oh Sarah. That is too funny. I hope you start feeling better soon. If you need anything, let me know.

Anonymous said...

Being sick is no fun. It ruins everything!