My cat is a freak. I turned my head today to find her rubbing her awful back hair all over my newly sewn squares of fabric for my quilt. I immediately screamed, "CAT, GET OFF!" She just stared at me dumbfounded. So I grabbed the nearest item (a crochet hook from my sister's project) and threw it in her direction. She just watched it fly over her head, then looked back lazily at me. So I got up and started shrieking like a banshee and stomping loudly toward her. This freaked her out a little, and she ran off.
I moved the partially completed quilt to my room and went to work. When I got home from work several hours later, I found the cat, in my room, lounging on my quilt and yawning like she owned the place. She's found something new she thinks is hers, and can't stay away, it seems.
I want a dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment